Apply now for OBS business support schemes 2016
We are now taking applications for our new range of business support workshops which will be launched throughout 2016.
We are offering a range of business support schemes to encourage start-ups, growth and innovation in Oxfordshire. These schemes are a range of courses offered to eligible businesses and those starting up a business in the county.
- Bid Writing - a series of workshops and support for high growth technology SMEs to enable them to make best use of the UK and Europe’s innovation and product development funding. Group 1 application deadline: 2nd February.
- Marketing Support - a series of workshops (Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced) to give SMEs information and training to develop a successful marketing strategy and to effectively promote their product or service. Application deadline: 12th February.
- Start-Up Success Social - OBS is working with OSEP to offer a bespoke learning and development programme for potential and existing small scale or early stage social entrepreneurs. Application deadline: 29th January.
- Start-Up Success Parents - A business start-up accelerator scheme for parents returning to work after taking time out to raise children. More details coming soon.
- Build a Website - A workshop for SMEs to build their first website. More details coming soon.
To apply to any of our workshops please email email@example.com and we will send you an application pack.