Innovation Support for Business Senior Programme Coordinator
We are pleased to announce an opportunity for a driven individual to join our team at OxLEP, working as an Innovation Support for Business (ISfB) Senior Programme Coordinator.
The successful candidate will work with the Programme Manager to support the European Regional Development Funded (ERDF) Oxfordshire ISfB programme:
- ISfB is a £5.2m investment supporting Oxfordshire’s innovative entrepreneurs and small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs). We do this by assisting the development and commercialisation of innovative business ideas, as well as enhancing research and innovation infrastructure in Oxfordshire.
- Through our latest ISfB programme, we also aim to promote business investment in research and innovation, as well as developing links between businesses and researchers.
The post holder will focus on programme coordination with Delivery Partners; finance and claim management; and performance reporting. This post is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Details of the role include:
- Fixed-term post through to 31 March 2020 (extension beyond this date is dependent on confirmation of external funding)
- Salary between £30,000 and £32,000 per annum depending on experience
- 28 days' annual leave per annum
- Flexi-time policy
- Generous contributory pension scheme
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter (a maximum of four pages) outlining your experience against the job description to:Simone HartlessOxLEP Jericho Building - City of Oxford College Campus Oxpens Road Oxford OX1 1SA
(Please ensure the email subject states: Application for Innovation Support for Business Senior Programme Coordinator vacancy)
Closing date for applications is:
- Monday 9 April at 9am
Interviews will be confirmed at a later date.