Network Navigators (various roles)
We are pleased to announce an opportunity for driven individuals to join our team at OxLEP, working as a Network Navigator.
Working with the OxLEP Business team, Network Navigators are part-time positions which see those appointed working with individuals and businesses across Oxfordshire.
Those appointed work with individuals and companies across Oxfordshire. It is a unique opportunity to share expertise with new businesses in the Oxfordshire area.
Oxfordshire’s Network Navigators:
- Provide advice and guidance
- Signpost to sources of help
- Specialise in their sector where possible
- Are well-positioned to develop their existing partnerships and networks across Oxfordshire
- Are able to coach and mentor to high standard including fellow Navigators
- Have the ability to identify funding and grant opportunities
Details of the roles include:
- One year fixed-term posts
- Working between four days and eight days' per month (depending on navigator role)
- Day rates of between £275 and £350 per day (depending on experience and navigator role)
To apply for a Navigator position, please send your CV and a covering letter - outlining your experience against the job description - to: email@example.com
(Please ensure the email subject states: Network Navigator vacancy)
Closing date for applications is:
- Thursday 15 March at 5pm
- Interviews will be confirmed at a later date