At any stage of your business journey - from start-up to growth - you may need to turn to someone for guidance and advice. Our OxLEP Business team is able to offer a wide-variety of support that can help you.
We work with Oxfordshire Business Enterprises (OBE) to provide you with free expert advice.
Oxfordshire Business Enterprises (OBE) are a not-for-profit organisation providing free and impartial advice on a wide-range of business issues - from self-employment to forming a company.
They bring together experienced business professionals with people across Oxfordshire, seeking help either in starting a business or in the early stages of running one.
OBE aims to:
- Demystify business
- Advise on how to get started
- Increase the chances of a business being successful
- Contribute to employment and wealth creation in Oxfordshire
In the last 20 years, they have helped over 20,000 people consider a business venture in Oxfordshire.
Other advice is available via:
- Jennings Business Mentors - a not-for-profit organisation offering a free mentoring service to anyone who runs an owner-managed business in Oxfordshire
- Mentorsme - Britain’s first online gateway for small and medium-sized enterprises looking for mentoring services
- Prince's Trust - training and mentoring support for 18 to 30-year-olds starting a business