At any stage of your business journey - from start-up to growth - you may need to turn to someone for guidance and advice. Our OxLEP Business team is able to offer a wide-variety of support that can help you.
We work with Oxfordshire Business Enterprises (OBE) and we also have our Network Navigators to provide you with free expert advice.
Oxfordshire Business Enterprises (OBE) are a not-for-profit organisation providing free and impartial advice on a wide-range of business issues - from self-employment to forming a company.
They bring together experienced business professionals with people across Oxfordshire, seeking help either in starting a business or in the early stages of running one.
OBE aims to:
- Demystify business
- Advise on how to get started
- Increase the chances of a business being successful
- Contribute to employment and wealth creation in Oxfordshire
In the last 20 years, they have helped over 20,000 people consider a business venture in Oxfordshire.
Other advice is available via:
- Jennings Business Mentors - a not-for-profit organisation offering a free mentoring service to anyone who runs an owner-managed business in Oxfordshire
- Mentorsme - Britain’s first online gateway for small and medium-sized enterprises looking for mentoring services
- Prince's Trust - training and mentoring support for 18 to 30-year-olds starting a business