You are here
- Elevate Grant
We ran our final grant round for Start-up businesses. The grant funding for Growth businesses had already been allocated. Our grants fund activities and projects which ultimately lead to business growth and job creation in Oxfordshire.
In this final grant round we had the capacity to fund £24,500 of start-up grants of at least £1,000 matched at 1:1.
The round is now closed.
This grant is part funded through European Regional Development Fund and the last date that grants can be claimed from OxLEP will be 31st December 2019. This is the final round of Elevate grants, as the Elevate project ends on 31st December and it is only possible due to underspend by previous grant recipients.
Please email: [email protected]oxfordshirebusinesssupport.co.uk or call: 01865 897181 if you are interested in applying for a grant.
Who can apply?
- Businesses with less than 250 employees, or start-ups based in Oxfordshire
- Eligible sectors
- Businesses who had sufficient funds for the match requirement
Grants can potentially be used for:
- Business consultancy
- Website development
- Marketing collateral creation, brand development and printing
- Marketing support, search engine optimisation and social media growth
- Recruitment costs
- Business strategy development
- Market research
- Patent search activities
- Consultancy work to support licencing and franchising
- Exhibition costs (excludes travel and accommodation costs)
- Succession planning
* Start-ups here defined as those businesses trading 12 months or less, **