You are here
- Elevate Grant
Elevate Grant round opening on 17th June and closing on 26th July at midday.
We have two funds for Oxfordshire SMEs via our Elevate programme - one specifically for start-ups and the other for growing businesses. Our grants fund activities and projects which will ultimately lead to business growth and job creation in Oxfordshire.
Please note the key information below:
- Grants are available to start-up* and growing** businesses
- A further round of Elevate grants is only possible due to underspend by previous grant recipients
Revenue grants of at least £1,000 are available for SMEs
Capital grants of at least £1,000 are available for SMEs
- Start-up SME applicants can receive up to a maximum of 50% of eligible expenditure. For example: in order for a start-up to receive a grant of £1,000 you would need to spend a total of £2,000 excluding VAT.
- Growth SME applicants can receive up to a maximum of 33% of eligible expenditure. For example: in order for a growth SME to receive a grant of £1,000 you would need to spend a total of £3,000 excluding VAT.
- Grants are not to be used for retrospective purchases
- Grants are to be used to support job creation
- Grants are only available once per business
This is the final grant round of the Elevate programme. As such, we have the capacity to fund:
- Up to 20 start-up grants of £1,000 matched at 1:1
- Between 1 and 3 growth grants of between £2,000 - £6,000 matched at 2:1
As this is the final grant round and there is limited funding available we do not have the capacity to fund grants exceeding £2,000 for start-up SMEs or exceeding £6,000 for growth SMEs.
Who can apply?
- Businesses with less than 250 employees, or start-ups based in Oxfordshire
- Eligible sectors
- Businesses who have sufficient funds for the match requirement
Grants could potentially be used for:
- Business consultancy
- Website development
- Marketing collateral creation, brand development and printing
- Marketing support, search engine optimisation and social media growth
- Recruitment costs
- Business strategy development
- Market research
- Patent search activities
- Consultancy work to support licencing and franchising
- Exhibition costs (excludes travel and accommodation costs)
- Succession planning
How to apply:
Call us on: 01865 897181 and express your interest in applying for a grant.
* Start-ups here defined as those businesses trading 12 months or less, ** Growth businesses defined here as businesses trading longer for than 12 months.