You are here
- Elevate Grant
Our Elevate Grants are now closed.
We had two funds for Oxfordshire SMEs via our Elevate programme - one specifically for start-ups and the other for growing businesses. Our grants funded activities and projects which ultimately lead to business growth and job creation in Oxfordshire.
Please note the key information below:
- Grants were available to start-up* and growing** businesses
- Revenue grants of at least £1,000 were available for SMEs
Capital grants of at least £1,000 were available for SMEs
- Start-up SME applicants could receive up to a maximum of 50% of eligible expenditure. For example: in order for a start-up to receive a grant of £1,000 you would need to have spent a total of £2,000 excluding VAT.
- Growth SME applicants could receive up to a maximum of 33% of eligible expenditure. For example: in order for a growth SME to receive a grant of £1,000 you would have needed to spend a total of £3,000 excluding VAT.
- Grants were not to be used for retrospective purchases
- Grants were to be used to support job creation
- Grants were only available once per business
Who could have applied?
- Businesses with less than 250 employees, or start-ups based in Oxfordshire
- Eligible sectors
- Businesses who had sufficient funds for the match requirement
Grants could have potentially been used for:
- Business consultancy
- Website development
- Marketing collateral creation, brand development and printing
- Marketing support, search engine optimisation and social media growth
- Recruitment costs
- Business strategy development
- Market research
- Patent search activities
- Consultancy work to support licencing and franchising
- Exhibition costs (excludes travel and accommodation costs)
- Succession planning