You are here
- eScalate grants
We have grant funding available for Oxfordshire SMEs via our eScalate programme - specifically targeting scale-ups and Social Enterprises. Our grants fund activities and projects will ultimately lead to business growth and job creation in Oxfordshire.
Please note the key information below:
- Grants are available to social enterprise and scale up businesses
- Grants of between £1000 and £25000 are available
- SME applicants can receive up to a maximum of 50% of eligible expenditure. For example: in order for a start-up to receive a grant of £1,000 you would need to spend a total of £2,000 excluding VAT.
- Grants are not to be used for retrospective purchases
- Grants can be used to support job creation
- Grants are only available once per business
This is the first of five grant rounds over the three year programme.
Who can apply?
- Businesses with less than 250 employees based in Oxfordshire
- Eligible sectors
- Businesses who have sufficient funds for the match requirement
Grants could potentially be used for:
Access to finance consultancy
- Preparation for access to finance sector focused events
- Analysis of potential financing routes for businesses
- Investment readiness reviews and action plans
- Accountancy advice incl. SEIS, EIS to help access finance
Specialist consultancy to help get business investment ready
- Business plan
- Feasibility study
- Market research
- Competitor analysis
- Partners and suppliers research
- Viable growth-forecasts and research
- Robust cash-flow projections
- Legal Advice incl. company structure, employment law, GDPR, IP
- Coaching/mentoring support to build an investment ready leadership team
In addition, Social Enterprises could use a grant for:
Specialist consultancy, projects and / or support related to:
- Consultancy/design of a new website;
- Website search engine optimisation;
- Business strategy to improve sales and commercial performance;
- Company branding, logo design and marketing collateral, including brochures, leaflets, etc.
- Market research and data management, including purchase of CRM database;
- Fit-out costs for vehicles and showrooms of less than £5,000 to increase sales potential and product range.
Improving productivity and profitability
- New software (or hardware under £5,000) to speed up productivity and performance, e.g. CRM systems and accounting packages;
- Purchase of equipment costing less than £5,000 aimed at improving productivity.
Improving business processes
- Software that will improve business processes, e.g. CRM systems, accounting packages, business planning packages and operational software specific to an industry.
- Advertising for hard-to-fill posts;
- Costs associated with working with a specialist recruitment consultant;
- Psychometric profiling and recruitment software.
How to apply:
Call us on: 01865 897181 and express your interest in applying for a grant.
Email is at email@example.com