You are here
- eScalate grants
We have grant funding available for Oxfordshire SMEs via our eScalate programme - specifically targeting scale-ups and Enterprises for social good. Our grants fund activities and projects will ultimately lead to business growth and job creation in Oxfordshire.
Our Grant rounds are now always ‘open’, and eligible businesses can apply at any time. The grants are run on a rolling programme, and we aim to review applications twice monthly, based on a cut-off date at 12:00 midday on the first and third Fridays of the month. Late applications will be held and considered two weeks later. We aim to let applicants know within 21 days of the cut-off date on whether or not their application has been successful. You will be advised as early as possible if there is likely to be a delay.
We offer grant workshops to help SMEs with the application process.
- for the foreseeable future, we are looking to move future OxLEP-led events to 'digital platforms', we will update everyone who has signed up as soon as possible.
- Eligibility requirements
- Application process
- What a good application looks like
- What other support is available for businesses
Please note the key information below:
- Grants are available to enterprises for social good and scale up businesses
- Grants of between £1000 and £25000 are available
- SME applicants can receive up to a maximum of 50% of eligible expenditure. For example: in order for a start-up to receive a grant of £1,000 you would need to spend a total of £2,000 excluding VAT.
- Grants are not to be used for retrospective purchases
- Grants can be used to support job creation
- Grants are only available once per business
How to apply:
Call us on: 01865 897181 and express your interest in applying for a grant.
Email us at [email protected]