Apprenticeships for All - Attracting a Diverse Workforce
A lunchtime webinar from the Oxfordshire Skills for Business (partly European Social Funded funded) Programme.
- What are the benefits to employing an Apprentice for my organisation?
- What are the latest apprenticeship developments and how do they relate to my organisation?
- How do I ensure talented young people know about the opportunities available to them within my business?
- How do I engage potential apprentices from all kinds of backgrounds?
- Can my recruitment processes be more accessible?
This webinar will endeavour to provide answers to these questions and more!
An informative, interactive session to equip you with:
- An increased knowledge of the current apprenticeship landscape.
- Tips on how to remove any unnecessary barriers from recruitment processes.
- Techniques to enable the resilience and success of new employees transitioning from education to the workplace.
There will be time for questions from attendees at the end of the presentation.
We look forward to welcoming you to what promises to be a practical and enjoyable webinar…. don’t forget your sandwiches!
Hosted by Causeway Education: A charity who exist to ensure progression is not determined by privilege, achieving this through supporting young people and those who work with them.