"Crowdfunding" Power Hours
Crowdfunding is a new form of democratic finance that is unlocking hundreds of millions for non-profits, start-ups and existing businesses across the globe.
Many businesses have experienced a loss of income due to the Covid-19 pandemic. This has resulted in a surge of interest in crowdfunding. The question remains: "Will crowdfunding work for my business?"
Though funding is almost always the main goal of a crowdfunding campaign, it can also be a fantastic way to gain visibility, validate your business, grow your customer base, and more. During this 'Crowdfunding' focused Power Hour, you can explore with our specialist, any number of topics linked to this exciting source of finance. Overall, the session will aim to:
- Help you understand what crowdfunding is all about
- Explain the different types of crowdfunding you can use
- Go over all the success factors you need to have in place
- Learn about successful crowdfunding case studies
- Map out a crowdfunding strategy launch plan
- Know the important tools you need to run a crowdfunding campaign
- Help you build a crowd for crowdfunding
- And much more ...
About our Crowdfunding specialist Anthony Lovell de Souza:
Our specialist Anthony lives and breathes crowdfunding and has delivered over 200 crowdfunding workshops across the UK and online helping hundreds of project creators run successful crowdfunding campaigns.He is the founder of the Crowdfunding Mastery Academy.