"HR and Talent" Power Hours
Employees are the cornerstone of any successful business, be that start-up or scale-up. However, managing this valuable pool of talent is a constant process that involves attracting and retaining high-quality individuals, developing their skills, and continuously motivating them to improve their performance.
Just how do you create a motivated workforce that will stay with your company for the long-term? How do you obtain and maintain high engagement within your company against a backdrop of changing employee motivations?
During this 'HR and Talent' focused Power Hour, you can explore with our specialist, any number of employee and engagement-related topics. At a basic level, the session will aim to:
- Provide guidance on the minimum HR requirements your business needs
- Help ensure compliance as your business grows
- Provide advice on talent management and employment relations
- Explore employee performance measurement and management
- Help you correctly manage disciplinary situations to avoid litigation
- Offer help to make sure your policies are robust
- Help ensure employment contracts are sound
- Explore new hybrid working patterns to appeal to employees, etc
- And much more ... the rest is up to you!
About our specialist Sian Cox of People Connections HR Consultancy:
Sian has had the benefit of working in different industry sectors and specialisms over the years, which has given her an excellent understanding of the varying working practices between teams. Her real passion has always been working with, and helping people and therefore she decided to dive into the world of Human Resources in 2004.
She finds HR fascinating in the way that it is constantly changing and something new can happen daily, which means continuously learning new skills when dealing with different situations. She appreciates that the very variation she thrives on can create a real headache for business owners, being both difficult and time-consuming to manage, which is where she steps in to help.
Sian has developed extensive expertise in implementing 'first time HR' for growing businesses, as well as managing organisational change in established businesses with particular focus on business growth, redundancy, mergers, TUPE transfers and relocations.