ISfB Go-Create Grant Workshop
OxLEP Business is pleased to announce the launch of our Go-Create Grants offered as part of the Innovation Support for Business (ISfB) programme.
Go-Create Grants are available on a competitive basis from £1,000 to £50,000 for innovation projects within tech and non-tech businesses. This might include:
- investment in product and service development
- technological and applied research
- developing pilot lines
- early product validation actions
- supporting advance manufacturing capabilities
- first production
ISfB funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and Go-Create Grants are available to eligible Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) under the De Minimis State Aid scheme with a minimum 2:1 co-investment requirement by the applicant business.
To find out more about eligible projects and how to apply we are offering a free workshop to potential applicants. We will talk you through:
- eligibility requirements
- application process
- what a good application looks like
- what other support is available to support you to start-up, grow and innovate within your business
There will also be opportunities to book a one-to-one slot with an OxLEP Business team member after the workshop to ask specific questions about your potential Go-Create Grant application.
The deadline for the first round of Go-Create Grant applications is 4pm 31st July 2018. All applications and supporting documentation must be provided in hardcopy.