Kickstart and other skills incentives - all you need to know
Join us for a business breakfast briefing to learn about the current government skills incentive payments and Kickstart scheme. Find out how your business can benefit from a share of the £30 billion funding currently available through the 'Plan for Jobs’ announced in July by the Chancellor, the Rt Hon Rishi Sunak MP.
We will answer questions such as:
- What are the Apprenticeship and Traineeship incentives and how do I access them?
- What is Kickstart and could my business take part in the scheme?
- Which of the available schemes could my business benefit from?
We will also signpost you to business support available from OxLEP through Oxfordshire Skills for Business (for SMEs) and OxLEP Business.
- Sally Andreou, Skills Hub Manager, Oxfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership (OxLEP)
- James Gilpin, Oxfordshire Employer Adviser Manager, Department for Work and Pensions
Join us to discover how to ‘attack’ the skills opportunities:
A = Apprenticeships
T = T Levels
T = Traineeships
A = Academic route
C = Courses of high value
K = Kickstart
Oxfordshire Skills for Business is part-funded by European Social Fund (ESF).