Oxfordshire Skills for Business and Catalyst Consulting: Encourage Your People to Learn
How do you encourage your young employees to learn?
Our workshop will help you to promote learning and development and build engagement for the benefit of your people and your organisation. This session will be particularly helpful if you have young people in your workforce such as Kickstart placements, apprentices or students on industry placements.
What you'll learn:
- What a 'learning organisation' is and why it matters
- The building blocks that make up a learning organisation
- How your current approaches match up with best practice
- The role leaders play in facilitating learning at individual and at organisational level
- How to apply some effective tools and models that support effective learning
- How to engage people in learning when they're working remotely
- New employee induction planning
- How to identify and cater for different learning needs
- How to keep young employees motivated
Please note that by registering you are committing to attend the workshop for its full duration.
This expert-led online workshop will focus on effective learning and how leaders can facilitate it to support the achievement of goals for individuals and the entire organisation. The session will be hosted by Catalyst Consulting, a leading consulting and training organisation and transformation partner.
Oxfordshire Skills for Business is part-funded by European Social Fund (ESF).