OxLEP Skills for Business and Catalyst Consulting: Leadership and Management Workshop
This interactive, expert-led online workshop will focus on key leadership and management approaches to support SMEs in establishing and achieving their goals.
The workshop is for SMEs looking to grow their business, upskill, and develop sound and sustainable approaches. Using the world renowned EFQM (European Foundation for Quality Management) Model as its reference, it will help you to:
- Understand the value of a holistic approach
- Gain insights into three enablers which are key to developing and improving your business
- Develop leadership skills
- Develop a greater understanding of policy and strategy
- Gain a greater understanding of 'people'
- Assess how your current approaches address ‘excellence’ in these areas
- Discover and practice some tools and techniques to enhance practices in these areas
To register please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01865 897212.
Please note that by registering you are committing to attend the workshop for its full duration.
This relevant and engaging session will be hosted by Catalyst Consulting, a leading consulting and training organisation and transformation partner. Catalyst’s solutions and services are based on 25 years’ experience of Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Strategy Deployment, Change Management, Business Transformation and Excellence.