The Power of 1-2-1 Support from OxLEP Peer Networks Programme: Session 4
Hosted by Paula Nickson, in discussion with Su Copeland and Ian Tracy
How often do you take the time to step back and truly focus on your business with a professional coach, mentor or advisor? Investing a little time, with an impartial advisor, coach or mentor can help you move forwards faster, more efficiently and with more energy.
Four, fully funded, hours of this 1-2-1 support is included in the OxLEP Peer Networks programme.
‘Meet’ our 1-2-1 support advisors in this series of Zoom sessions. You’ll hear about their expertise, approaches and the typical things that they help their clients to achieve.
Each of our 20 advisors is a professional in their own field and active in businesses of their own. They’re available to help you to move forwards with key aspects of your business such as:
- Your options, decisions and your performance as a key asset in your business
- Ideas, strategies and plans
- Scaling up, branching out, innovating and pivoting
- Optimising working relationships with colleagues, staff, suppliers and contractors
- Managing and improving the systems that support the day to day running of your business
This meeting will take place via Zoom (click the link below to register).
Meeting ID: 812 7523 4480