Routes to Market - How to Navigate in the Post-EU Landscape for Oxfordshire Businesses
Do you need help adapting your route to market and pricing strategy in the post-EU landscape?
Calling all businesses in the Oxfordshire region. The UK left the EU Single Market and Customs Union on 1st January 2021. These recent changes have highlighted the crucial need for businesses to monitor and adapt their export strategy regularly - is your business ready?
The Oxfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership (OxLEP) is here to help your business adjust to the new landscape, minimise disruption and take advantage of new opportunities as a result of the UK leaving the EU.
Supported by The Department for International Trade, this free virtual event* is designed to help you review your supply chain, the various routes to market, and the impact of changes in customs, shipping documentation and tax systems on your pricing strategy.
Why should you join this virtual event?
If your Oxfordshire-based business requires expert insight on how best to manage your export strategy in the post-EU landscape, this virtual event is for you. You will learn:
- How the correct route to market can positively impact sales
- How the right partner can reduce workload and increase profitability
- The different route to market options
- Considerations when selecting a route to market partner
- The costs you need to cover when setting your prices
- The importance of understanding your market when establishing supply chains and prices
- Sources of advice and information to help you
Who is this event for?
If you are an Oxfordshire based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME), looking at how to navigate routes to market and pricing implications in the post-EU landscape, this virtual event is for you.
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Express Interest Here button on the top of this page.
Please note: Places are limited and in high demand - we highly recommend expressing your interest quickly, unfortunately we cannot guarantee a spot will still be available.