What’s next for Oxfordshire’s business community?
Oxfordshire is a great place to set-up and grow a business and OxLEP Business will support our business community through this challenging period brought about by COVID-19 and the upcoming EU exit. Our mission is to help businesses to survive and thrive and we are dedicated to helping you find the support needed to set-up, start-up and grow your business.
Join us at our vibrant online event to hear key discussions via panel events and Q&A sessions to find out what’s next for small businesses in Oxfordshire and the tailored support that is available.
- A breakfast networking opportunity
- What's next for Oxfordshire's business community
- Six months that changed everything
- Mini-marketplace - why should you engage with OxLEP?
- How we direct you to the right support
- ISfB - introduce some innovation to your business
- Ready to scale-up? Then you're ready for eScalate!
- We've never had so much support available to help Kick Start your business
- Brilliant ideas need brilliant support
There will also be a 'meet the team' breakout space available throughout the event.
Speakers, panelists and the full agenda will be released shortly.