You are here
- 'Go-Create' Grants
Go-Create Grants are are offered as part of the Innovation Support for Business (ISfB) Phase 2 programme. Go-Create Grants are available on a competitive basis from £1,000 to £50,000 and are available to eligible Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) under the De Minimis State Aid scheme with a minimum 3:1 co-investment requirement by the applicant business.
Our Grant rounds are now always ‘open’, and eligible businesses can apply at any time. We also offer grant workshops to help SMEs with the application process. To apply for a Go-Create grant, it is compulsory to either; a) attend a workshop or b) meet one of our advisers on a one-to-one basis.
Examples of innovation projects might include:
- Investment in product and service development
- Technological and applied research
- Developing pilot lines
- Early product validation actions
- Supporting advance manufacturing capabilities
- First production
We offer grant workshops to help SMEs with the application process.
- for the foreseeable future, we are looking to move future OxLEP-led events to 'digital platforms', we will update everyone who has signed up as soon as possible.
- Eligibility requirements
- Application process
- What a good application looks like
- What other support is available for growing and innovating within your business
1:1 surgeries with our Innovation Advisor
We are offering 1:1 online meetings with our Innovation Advisor. Please email email@example.com to arrange a time.
A Go-Create Grant application pack is available on request via: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications have to be completed electronically and then submitted with supporting documentation to the ISfB team by email to: email@example.com