OxLEP is looking for an experienced business leader to become our new Non‐Executive Deputy Chair, playing a pivotal role in driving growth in the Oxfordshire economy and creating sustainable jobs in the county.
As Deputy Chair, the recruited candidate will have a unique opportunity to support driving a dynamic and vibrant economic agenda which puts the needs of business, our residents and communities front‐and‐centre - a particularly important role in-light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The OxLEP Board would like to receive applications from individuals who are underrepresented on the Board, as well as someone who:
- Is a persuasive business leader with a high profile in Oxfordshire
- Has proven link and passion for Oxfordshire
- Provides passion for growing and scaling up business in Oxfordshire
- Empathises in order to be able to work with and influence a wide range of people, often in sensitive situations
- Strengthens and raises the profile of the business community in Oxfordshire
- Demonstrates appropriate gravitas in commercial and political environments
- Demonstrates business leadership to present a high profile in Oxfordshire, nationally and internationally
- Supports the next phase of growth and prosperity for our businesses and communities
- Understands business need, has credibility and can harness the power of our business
- Understands 'community' to ensure we maximise the potential of Oxfordshire
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 10 July.