Business leaders in the Cherwell district celebrated success at the Cherwell Business Awards Gala Dinner, which was held at Heythrop Park last Friday (11 May).
The event saw more than 250 guests come together to celebrate the best and brightest of the business community within the Cherwell District, recognising the hard work, success and entrepreneurship of those operating across the region.
Cllr Lynn Pratt of Cherwell District Council – the headline sponsor of the awards – opened the evening’s proceedings, while Kirsty Leahy of Banbury Sound hosted the ceremony for the third year running.
With nine award categories - and 24 finalists - the awards celebrated a broad cross-section of the business community.
All 24 finalists were commended before each of the category sponsors announced the winner and presented their elegant, engraved glass trophies and framed certificates.
The winners of the 2018 Cherwell Business Awards were:
- A2Dominion Group - New Business Award
- Begbroke Science Park - Innovation Award
- Bicester Vision, Bicester Chamber, Wednesday Business Club – Micro Business Award
- Bicester Village – Charity and Community Award
- Ellacotts - Business Person of the Year Award
- The Oxford Innovation - Young Business Person of the Year Award
- NatWest – Small Business Award
- Spratt Endicott - Established Business Award
The Overall Cherwell Winner Award 2018, sponsored by Norbar Torque Tools and selected from amongst the finalists was awarded to Whitley Stimpson Ltd.
Go to the Cherwell Business Awards website for more details.