Rural businesses in Oxfordshire are being encouraged to enter the next national Rural Business Awards, which takes place in February next year.
With a deadline for applications coming up on 21 May, organisers of the Rural Business Awards are calling upon Oxfordshire-based rural businesses to champion their work and enter the awards with the view of gaining the recognition that they deserve.
There are a number of categories that businesses can enter, including:
- Best Rural Start Up Business
- Best Rural Small Business
- Best Rural Diversification Project
- Best Rural Retail Business
- Best Rural Professional Services Business
- Best Rural Creative or Artisan Business
- Best Rural Social Enterprise, Charity or Community Project
- Best Rural Tourism Business
- Best Rural Recreational or Outdoor Pursuits Business
- Best Rural Food or Drink Business
- Best Rural Innovation
- The Triumph Over Adversity Award
- The Sustainability and Environmental Impact Award
Entering the Rural Business Awards can have a real impact on your business. You will receive regional and national recognition, strengthening the reputation of your business. Prior to the national awards in February next year, a number of regional ceremonies will take place in October this year.
Head to the Rural Business Awards website for more details.