On Thursday (22 October), OxLEP Business hosted the online event ‘What’s next for Oxfordshire’s business community’, highlighting the breadth of support available to businesses across the county – many of whom are facing challenges in-light of the continued COVID-19 pandemic and changes being brought about through the UK transition.
Throughout the event, OxLEP Business representatives highlighted their aim to help SMEs to survive and thrive, whilst showcasing existing programmes and new projects, all dedicated to helping businesses to set-up, start-up and potentially grow too.
The event was facilitated by broadcaster Howard Bentham and also welcomed along local businesses Databasix and Safety Knot – both of which have benefited from OxLEP Business support in the past.
The event’s panel consisted of:
- Richard Byard – Director of Business Development, OxLEP
- Helen Brind – Growth Hub Manager, OxLEP
- Sarah Beal – eScalate Programme Executive, OxLEP
- Sophie Lee – Innovation Support for Business (ISfB) Programme Executive, OxLEP
- Lesley Parsons – Growth Hub Executive, OxLEP
Watch again now: