On Tuesday 17 November OxLEP Business hosted the online event ‘POP2020: find out how OXLEP Business can help your purposeful business’ as part of the week long OSEP Power of Purpose (POP) 2020 series.
The event highlighted how the eSCalate programme can support Oxfordshire’s social enterprises and businesses with purpose, with a wide range of webinar’s 1:1 support and 6 social enterprise hubs available across the county.
The event was facilitated by broadcaster Howard Bentham and welcomed along a number local social enterprises and businesses with purpose who have benefitted from the eScalate programme, this included:
All of whom have very different stories and were able to give insight into their own journey’s of becoming social enteprises, businesses with purpose or B corp organisations.
The event’s panel also consisted of:
- Helen Brind – Growth Hub Manager, OxLEP
- Sarah Beal – eScalate Programme Executive, OxLEP
- Grant Hayward – eScalate Programme Advisor, OSEP
- Ashely Cavers – eScalate Programme Manager, OSEP
- Henry Owen – Lead Co-ordinator, Community Action Group (CAG)
Watch again now: