One-to-one business support service
You are here
- One-to-one business support service
We have one of the strongest economies anywhere in the UK with one of the best five-year survival rates for small businesses, however - right now - with the possibility of Brexit affecting the way we all operate - some businesses will perhaps feel unsure as to what the future will hold.
We know that some businesses are struggling to recruit, face uncertainty, a disruption to the supply of materials, difficulty managing finance as well as a whole range of issues.
With this in mind, OxLEP is here to help.
We have launched a new service which provides one-to-one support, helping SMEs to build resilience when facing current and future challenges.
Our one-to-one business support service can provide help in the following areas:
- Business strategy
- People and finance issues
- Sales and marketing
- Advice on import and export rules and potential changes.
- One-hour telephone consultations with experts on legal, employment and data protection
- Support with building links to sector-focussed clusters, experts and networks
- Robust coaching and mentoring
Do you believe your business can benefit from this programme? If you feel you can. please get in touch.
Contact the OxLEP Business team via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have scheduled a number of 1-2-1 sessions in central locations across the county.
We look forward to welcoming you to one of these sessions and delivering this critical business support very soon.