Skills for Business
You are here
- Skills for Business
Are you a busy SME? Are you looking to grow your business? Are you looking to upskill your current staff or looking to expand your workforce? Do you want to engage with local schools and colleges? If the answer to any of these is yes, the Skills for Business team are here to help.
Skills for Business provides practical support to small, medium sized enterprises (SMEs) to identify and evaluate their skills and learning needs including upskilling current staff.
Our expertise and knowledge includes:
- Apprenticeships (and information on the Apprenticeship Levy)
- Inclusive employment
- Work placements
- Engaging with schools and colleges
- Signposting for training to meet SME skills needs
How we can work with you:
- Provide a practical Skills Needs Assessment (SNA) to identify your learning and development gaps
- Develop a training and development plan that supports your company’s growth
- Analyse your skills needs and provide information on suitable training provision in Oxfordshire
- Provide a series of training and skills workshops
- Update you with labour market intelligence to help your business plan for the future
Skills for Business is a two-year programme, part-funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) which runs until 31 March 2021. OxLEP have match funded the programme to a total of £728,432.
Aid is given under the de minimus exemption.