Find Your Future
Find Your Future, OxLEP’s online careers platform for young people, schools/colleges and parents/carers is now available to access. You can find information and inspiration about your future under one 'virtual roof':
- Visit the results day 'dome' for information and support if you're getting exam results this year or supporting someone who is
- Explore the different employment sectors available in Oxfordshire
- Connect with local and national employers
- Research post 16/18 options including colleges, apprenticeships, T Levels and universities
- Discover tips on the skills employers are looking for, CV writing and how to succeed at interviews
Click on the image below to enter Find Your Future
Watch this short film for a preview of Find Your Future
Your Fabulous Future - labour market resources
Find out about all the amazing career opportunities on your doorstep here in Oxfordshire! This WOW Show careers special will inform and inspire your career choices to help you find your future.
Oxfordshire labour market information lessons
The following labour market information (LMI) lesson resources, developed in association with VotesforSchools and The WOW Show, are available to download in pdf format. There is a lesson plan and a lesson to use with students in the classroom for each group of students, as well as a general lesson on LMI.
General LMI lessson
Year 7 LMI lesson
Year 7 LMI lesson plan
Year 8 LMI lesson
Year 8 LMI lesson plan
Year 9 LMI lesson
Year 9 LMI lesson plan
Year 10 LMI lesson
Year 10 LMI lesson plan
Year 11 LMI lesson
Year 11 LMI lesson plan
Key Stage 5 LMI lesson
Key Stage 5 LMI lesson plan
SEND LMI lesson black on white
SEND LMI lesson white on black
SEND LMI lesson plan
If you are a school in the Oxfordshire network and would like a PowerPoint version of the resources, please contact your Enterprise Coordinator.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, please email [email protected].