Angus is focused on providing real estate, marketing, collaboration, networking and other support to organizations, people and places inside the UK Knowledge Economy - this is achieved through:
- Director and Shareholder, Harwell Science & Innovation Campus Limited Partnership and associated companies (2013 to 2021)
- Various other company directorships
- Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
In 2011, Angus established a consortium that secured a contract to acquire Pfizer’s three million square feet Campus in Kent (then Europe’s largest for life sciences R&D). In 2013, he founded what is now the 50% private sector shareholding in the Harwell Campus Partnership, to help UK Government accelerate growth – e.g. from a working population of 4,700 to ultimately over 20,000 people, to generate major GVA impact in the UK economy.
Angus is a firm believer in the power of research and innovation to deliver improved health, economic and social wellbeing. He Lives in Oxfordshire with his wife and children.
Other interests include:
- Governor of St Birinus School
- Director of Didcot First and various Oxfordshire groups including A34 Safety and Bishop Colin Fletcher’s Strategic Authority Group
- Homeless volunteer with Salvation Army .
- Sport: Surfing eight countries, previously Sevenoaks Mens Hockey 1st XI and Qualifed Elite Men UK Triathlons.
Area of responsibility: Science Vale businesses