As the Local Enterprise Partnership, representing one of the best-performing economies in England, we offer exciting and fulfilling job opportunities.
Who are we and what do we do?
By joining our team, you'll be part of a friendly and professional organisation, committed to driving forward the Oxfordshire economy.
Local Enterprise Partnerships play a vital role in driving forward economic growth across the country, helping to build economies that work for everyone.
As the Local Enterprise Partnership for Oxfordshire, we have now secured over £650m-worth of government or European investment for the county and currently manage a programme worth £2.2bn.
We aim to inspire, collaborate and deliver opportunities for economic prosperity, not just for Oxfordshire, but the UK too.
There’s nowhere quite like Oxfordshire with no other area of UK having the breadth and depth of assets, knowledge capability, skills and business capacity.
Join OxLEP and play your part in one of the UK’s best-performing and innovative economies as we continue this exciting journey.
Take a look at Leona's career journey with us:
Join a thriving Oxfordshire:
By joining OxLEP, you will be working in - and directly having a positive impact on - one of the UK's best-performing economies.
The county's key achievements include:
- A GVA of £23bn per year, one of just three net County contributors to the exchequer
- A significant player in the Oxford-Cambridge Arc, which contributes over £111bn GVA per year, with potential to do more
- The creation of 50,000 new jobs created in Oxfordshire between 2011/12 and 2016/17
- Home to the number one 2018 Times Higher Education’s globally-ranked university
- A five-year business survival rate of 49.3% (for those born in 2011 and still active in 2016), over five per cent above the UK average
We offer a number of excellent benefits, including:
- 28 days annual leave per annum
- Flexi-time policy (pro-rated to match hours worked)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
Take a look at our latest vacancies:
Deputy Chair, OxLEP Executive Board
- Revised closing date: 10 August 2020 (12noon)
- Shortlisting and notification: By 14 August 2020
- Interviews: w/b 27 August 2020
We work with partners to showcase our key sectors:
We engage our business community on topics that matter to them:
We provide hands-on support to our thriving start-ups:
We support our businesses to help build a workforce for the future:
We bring business and education closer together for mutual benefit:
We help our small businesses to meet and exceed their ambitions:
We support our businesses to be more innovative: