You are here
Our three year business support programme eScalate is now live and offering support to:
SOCIAL ENTERPRISES who would like support to develop new business models, higher quality products, processes, services or specific products to boost productivity or resource efficiency.
SME SCALE-UPS who are looking to increase market share, increase revenues, increase staff and add value to your business. If you have struggled with access to finance and investment readiness support, we can help.
Our support includes:
- access to finance and commercial readiness support for potential scale-up companies
- a dedicated support programme for social enterprises; including addressing long term viability challenges
- Grants of between £1,000 and £25,000 for eligible SMEs to fund the following activities:
- investment readiness consultancy support;
- access to finance consultancy support;
- social enterprise development activities, such as assistance with developing new business models, higher quality products, processes or services and specific projects to boost productivity or resource efficiency; and
- business process improvements or supply chain interventions for social enterprises.
To register your interest please email email@example.com
Our first grant round will be open between 1 July - 12 August 2019.
Not eligible? Enterprises which cannot be supported through eScalate may benefit from business support services outside of the project, contact our team to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org