How can exporting benefit your business?
Businesses from Science Vale (including Harwell Campus, Culham Science Centre and Milton Park) are invited to attend a morning event on 22 November - hosted at Harwell Campus - to explore the potential of exporting with guidance, services and support from the Department for International Trade.
Why should you attend?
- Learn how exporting can help increase profits and grow your business
- Help design and build a subsidised programme to help your business identify and win new sales opportunities
Here's the day's programme:
- 09.30 Registration and refreshments
- 09.45 Welcome and introductions
- 09.55 An introduction to DIT and the support provided to businesses around international trade and export – from mentoring to finance
- 10.25 The benefits of exporting – what we’ve done, how we’ve done it and the support we needed – Mike Lawton, Founder of Oxford Space Systems
- 10.45 Support available to businesses from UK Export Finance
- 11.00 Refreshments
- 11.15 Developing a programme of support for businesses – what does an international trade support programme need to include? How can we help businesses to export? What’s the ask of DIT and the commitment from businesses
- 12.20 Next steps and actions from DIT and partners
- 12.30 End – sandwich lunch and networking
This event is organised and supported by the STFC, OxLEP and DIT.
Please note, this event is being publicised via OxLEP's digital channels, though registration details will be shared across the three organisers with communication coming from any one of the organisers. OxLEP is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.