Q&A event: ‘How can our dynamic and growing economy become better connected?’
We are pleased to announce that the latest in our series of Q&A events will take place on Wednesday 10 October at Witney Lakes Resort.
The focus of this upcoming Q&A, will be our 'Connectivity' priority with a debate focussed around: ‘How can our dynamic and growing economy become better connected?’.
Once again, this event is a chance for Oxfordshire businesses to come together and discuss a key topic tied-in to our growing economy.
Confirmed panellists for the Q&A include:
- Nigel Tipple - Chief Executive, OxLEP
- Phil Southall - Managing Director, Oxford Bus Company
- Hayley Beer-Gamage - Chief Executive, Experience Oxfordshire
More panellists to be announced soon.
Communications Manager Rob Panting outlines what can be expected from our next Q&A event, centered around our 'Connectivity' priority.
And there's more.....
In addition to our regular Q&A debate, we are adding more value to the event by introducing the following workshops:
- 'Business masterclass' - a top Oxfordshire business will share the secrets of their success
- 'Making the most of your digital presence’ - a high-performing digital agency will give delegates hints and tips, supporting you to make the most your digital communications channels
- 'Interdependence of profit and purpose' - a session focusing on the alignment of profit and purpose
Full details on these sessions to be announced very soon.
The full intinerary for this event will be:
- 7.45am to 8.30am: Arrival, refreshments, networking and 'market place' event
- 8.30am to 10am: Q&A event
- 10am to 10.15am: Refreshments
- 10.15am to 11.30am: Workshops (delegates to choose one of the above three workshops)
- 11.30am: Event ends
There's ample parking available at Witney Lakes Resort and Witney town centre is around two miles from the venue.