We're excited to announce that the fourth annual Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards will take place on Thursday 2nd April 2020 from 6.30 - 10pm at the prestigious Williams F1 Conference Centre.
The Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards are designed to shine a spotlight on our local Apprentices and the businesses that support them and recognise the huge contribution they make to our county’s economy across a wide number of organisations and sectors.
We are inviting you to be part of this special event by sponsoring one of the Award categories, which are listed below:
- Intermediate Apprentice of the Year
- Advanced Apprentice of the Year
- Higher Apprentice of the Year
- Special Recognition Award
- Shining Star Award
- Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (>10 employees)
- Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (>50 employees) SOLD
- Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (50+ employees)
- School Award
- Work Experience Employer Award
- Apprenticeship Ambassador Award
Other sponsorship opportunities include:
- Headline Sponsor – lead sponsor, will choose Oxfordshire Apprentice of the Year from the winners of the Apprentice categories
- Reception Sponsor – sponsor the drinks reception at the event
- Awards Supporter – support with covering the cost of refreshments, decorations etc, helping to ensure that it’s a really special evening
Your business will benefit from PR around the Awards, which this year featured in local media such as ITV Meridian news and B4 Magazine: http://ow.ly/4SdV30oUKYR, p63. See all the photos from the 2019 Awards at: www.vinehousestudios.co.uk/p800143135.
Previous sponsors have included Barclays, Blenheim, Darke & Taylor, High Spec Composites, Oxford Brookes, NatWest, UKAEA, Nielsen, Liga College, Popham Hairdressing, Oxford Bus Company, Specsavers and the University of Oxford.
Thanks for your support!