Our inward investment service provides confidential and tailored assistance to help businesses from across the globe to locate, relocate and grow within Oxfordshire.
Our specialist team can offer businesses expertise across a number of key areas and regularly support many crucial transitions to our globally-significant county.
The inward investment service can:
- Identify commercial premises for businesses
- Arrange property viewings, tours of key facilities and meetings with sector specialists
- Connect businesses with professional service providers
- Signpost to business support organisations and sector specific networks
- Provide on-going aftercare to Oxfordshire companies
If you are an international investor or are looking to connect with potential investors from overseas, additional support is available.
Our team works closely with the Department of International Trade (DIT) combining access to local and national support to help overseas business locate in Oxfordshire and to help businesses secure international investment and trade.
We have developed an Internationalisation Plan to 2025 with our partners in DIT and locally in Oxfordshire to help secure international investment and trade that benefits Oxfordshire and UK plc.
Find out more on our internationalisation plan: