You are here
- Employing Staff
When you have your business established, you may find you need to hire staff to support operations as your business grows.
We have compiled some national resources and information on your responsibilities as an employer:
- Recruiting and hiring (Gov.uk)
- Employing staff for the first time (Gov.uk)
- Recruiting an employee - A step-by-step guide (Acas)
- Settling in a new employee (Acas)
Health and safety at work
Human Resources (HR)
- Dismissing staff and redundancies (Gov.uk)
- Statutory leave and time off (Gov.uk)
- Trade unions and workers rights (Gov.uk)
- Statutory Sick Pay - SSP (Gov.uk)
Interested in Apprenticeships?
Our OxLEP Skills team helps young people and Oxfordshire businesses find out more about the benefits and opportunities available through apprenticeship schemes.